The low-cost baby cranio clinic is an opportunity for babies to receive biodynamic craniosacral therapy – by donation. All babies should have the opportunity to receive cranio, regardless of their parents’ financial situation. This is a great opportunity for your baby to experience this gentle therapy.
Pre-crawling babies (babies who have not received cranio before will be prioritised)
Cranio is a light touch form of bodywork that is non-manipulative. Jenny uses a listening touch to calm babies nervous system, sparking a biological process, unique to each individual, to release held tensions, stresses and trauma from the body. Babies often find it to be deeply relaxing. Parents often report that baby is calmer, easier to settle and more comfortable in their body.
Cranio may help:
- breastfeeding difficulties
- fussy, hard to soothe, irritable babies
- babies who have had an assisted birth (vaccuum /forceps/ C-section)
- babies who experienced a fast birth or excessively long birth
- babies who vomit frequently
- newborns who do not wake for feeds
- babies with digestive or sleep issues
- premature babies or babies who have been separated from their mother.
- Friday 30th April – 9.30 – 2.30
- Friday 28th May – 9.30 -2.30
- Friday 25th June – 9.30 – 2.30
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding Clinic – 74 Nollamara Ave, Nollamara.
Donation based – suggestion at least $10. (*usual cost $70). If you find the treatment to be helpful for your baby, I would appreciate a facebook review.
Places are limited and by appointment only. So book early through the website or phone/text 0435 309 397.